Saturday, April 22, 2006

Easter-n hemisphere...


Sorry, lame pun, I know -- I swear I thought of something completely genius for the title and then totally forgot... Just in case you were wondering, since our last chat, I found myself driving up a toll road that wound around the top of Yashima Mountain and eventually ended at Yashima Temple -- I am all about accidentally finding/not finding places around here. So much of what I do seems to be the luck of the planets aligning just for me.

Here I am with my very own hot-pink Easter egg. I wrote a haiku on it in white crayon before dying it...possibly the greatest work of art I or the world has ever seen.
The haiku was about psycho burgluring rabbits.
Oh, and did I mention that Coldplay is gonna be in Osaka in July? I didn't? Well, they are. Incidentally, so will I...

(Yataaa! (Japanese shout of delight))

4 Comments:

At April 22, 2006 9:49 PM, Blogger Cams said...

Yeah! I love coldplay that will be freaking awesome. So is it just the camera doing funny things or is the eye disease evident in the egg picture??

 
At April 22, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

eye disease is slightly evident, although, that was over a week ago and it's all better now...

yay!

Yay!

 
At April 23, 2006 12:08 AM, Blogger editorgirl said...

Dinner at Kim's house last night for a final. Spent way too much of it thinking, "This would be better if K were here. . ."

Love you, miss you, hate you for going to Coldplay.

Letter will be in the mail Monday.

 
At April 24, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Kristen said...

awww, you made my heart melt.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home