Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Kochi and something that rhymes with Kochi

Alright, alright, I went to Kochi Prefecture -- the south, Pacific side of Shikoku -- the great and fun adventure saga continues with more pictures to prove my coolness is now in the upper echelons of er, coolnessdom...
We thought the mannequins were real people at first. That's all I'll say.



These are the Ryugado Caves, a kilometer treck's worth of cave/tunnels where prehistoric people supposedly lived -- and, if I was a prehistoric person, this is DEFinitely where I would hang my hat. The rock formations are continuously shaped by the water almost everywhere.





The beach.
The castle.










Wish you were here.

5 Comments:

At March 16, 2006 10:27 AM, Blogger Jer said...

Loverly! My jealousy knows now bounds :)

 
At March 17, 2006 5:18 AM, Blogger booboo said...

Who is the hotty with the red hair. I want in on that. The blonde chic is hot too. A twosome would be great!!! The pictures are okay, but I prefer the girls. Love it!!

 
At March 17, 2006 6:51 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Let's get it on.

 
At March 17, 2006 4:50 PM, Blogger editorgirl said...

What exactly are "now bounds"? Good grief.

And your mail is in the mail.

 
At March 18, 2006 7:16 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

Yay for mail in the mail and/or male in the mail.

I just found out that if you sent it to the shichikenbashi address (moriya) that it will take approximately six (6) years to get here. But I am SO excited.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home