Tuesday, April 11, 2006

expat life is good

yep, sure is...
today I went to the hospital for the second time to get some bizarre skin thing looked at -- my eyelid has this bizarre thing going on...don't worry, though, I don't look totally deformed yet...anyway, the POINT is that I only had to shell out about $30 to see the doctor, and just walked in (with Meme, my translating wonder of a friend). Beautiful.
No exciting adventures out of Kanonji this weekend, but life here is pretty adventurous itself. Here are some pics of the day-to-day here...jonas perfecting the rock stance, me with konomi-chan, a sweet little girl in my branch, one of our tiny little golf-cart cars, and a picture of takamatsu...is it just me or is there a ridiculously large number of powerlines in this picture?


Yay for Japan!

3 Comments:

At April 17, 2006 12:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kristen,
I have been reading your blog and love seeing the pictures of Japan. they do bring back so many memories. I've been so busy with school and grading that I haven't had time to email, but will soon. I have some great pictures to send you.

Demaree

 
At April 17, 2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Rhett said...

wait.... you are in japan?

wow. didn't know.

cool.

 
At June 02, 2006 8:19 AM, Blogger Kristen said...

yeah I did -- hey, do you have a blog? how did you find me, btw?

(i've heard lots about you)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home