Friday, July 07, 2006

belated birthday



Yesterday was amazing. By some miraculous planetary force, my roommate just happened to make a rainbow chip cake (my favorite) and I got a belated birthday present from an adorable person that I work with. It was kristen's birthday, take 2.
Other than that, the daily grind is sort of mind-numbing. I haven't actually been teaching very many classes out here -- rather, I'm creating videos of super zoomed-in shots of my mouth saying English words phonetically. My colleagues call me kuchi-san -- Japanese for ms. mouth -- which sort of takes the edge off doing some of the most ridiculous work ever.
Here are some happy pictures of me in Hawaii with my fam.
Love them!

1 Comments:

At July 07, 2006 10:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? I missed your birthday? I didn't even know you had a birthday! Well I guess I knew you would have a birthday--I just didn't know when. Luckily, I have a present here for you!

Loved hearing your voice. We are sooooo excited to see you again.

Demaree

 

Post a Comment

<< Home